Để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho phần thi IELTS Speaking, ngoài việc nắm vững các từ vựng, ngữ pháp, cách phát âm, các tiêu chí về sự mạch lạc, trôi chảy trong diễn đạt các luận điểm khi thi IELTS Speaking cũng rất quan trọng.
Cách tốt nhất và hiệu quả nhất để học IELTS Speaking và tăng band điểm IELTS Speaking đó chính là luyện tập theo các đề thi mẫu cùng với giáo viên, trợ giảng hoặc một người bạn để tăng khả năng nói và có thể tự ôn luyện Speaking để đạt kết quả cao.
- Do you like museum?
- What museums did you visit?
- What museum do you like the most? Why?
- Do you like taking photos?
- When do you do it?
- Tell me about the photo of your family which you like the most and why.
Describe a meaningful song. You should say:
- What the song was?
- When was the first time you heard it?
- What the song was about?
And why it was meaningful to you?
- Do you think music play an important role?
- Do you think government should invest in music?
- Do you think music can create violence or even making war?
- Can people get addicted to music or become violent when they listen to music?
- What is the good effect of music?
- Does music have any bad effects?
- Do you care about fashion?
- What kind of things do you normally wear?
- Are there any traditional clothes in your country?
- How important is the internet to you?
- How often do you use the internet?
- What are your favourite websites?
Describe an old person whom you know well and admire. You should say:
- Who this person is
- Why you know him or her
- What he/she did at a young age?
And what you have learned from him/her.
- Do you think an old person can always give good advice to a teenager?
- Is it better for an old person to live alone or with family?
- Can old people teach their grandchildren? Why?
- Do you like watching TV?
- How often do you watch TV?
- What are the most popular TV shows in your country?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What are some traditional foods in your country?
- Do you have a healthy diet?
Describe a situation where you had to wait for someone for a long time. You should say:
- When and where it happened?
- Whom you waited for?
- What happened next?
And how you felt about it later.
- In what situations should people be punctual?
- Would you describe yourself as a punctual person?
- How important do you think it is to be on time?
- Do you often buy clothes?
- Are clothes important to you?
- What kinds of clothes do you prefer to wear?
- Would you ever spend a lot of money on clothes?
- Do you think men and women have the same view of clothing?
Describe a happy event of your life. You should say:
- What it was
- When it happened
- Where it happened
And explain why it was a happy event.
- Are people as happy nowadays as compared to the past?
- What normally affects people’s levels of happiness?
- Is money more important for happiness than anything else?
Work & Study
- Do you work or are you a student?
- What work do you do?
- Why did you choose to do this job?
- Do you like that job?
- Is your job interesting?
Describe a team project that you worked on. You should say:
- What it was?
- What you did?
- Who you did it with?
And how you felt about it
- Do you like teamwork? why?/ why not?
- How does teamwork help?
- Do you think children should develop skills for teamwork?
- Does having leadership skills qualify a person to be a team leader?
- What are the reasons for the failure of teamwork?